RICS Valuations

RICS Valuations

A RICS valuation (also known as a Red Book valuation) can only be carried out by a Registered Valuer (VRS) and can be required for many reasons including

20+ Years Experience

We have over twenty years’ experience in providing valuations and offer a RICS Valuation backed up with current comparable evidence that will give you confidence the correct value is achieved.

The valuation involves an inspection or ‘survey’ of the property (or land) to take full measurements and assess the overall condition. This inspection takes around 30-minutes and the completed report is normally ready within a couple of working days after the inspection.

How much does it cost?

Costs will vary according to the size of the property but typically start at £295 for the valuation.

01234 240985
Newport Pagnell

"*" indicates required fields